Serena Williams Wimbledon Odds
A seven-time Wimbledon champion, Serena Williams missed SW19 last year as she prepared for the birth of her first child but she is back competing on the main tour and she is amongst the favourites for the grass court major this year.
Serena has won total of 23 Grand Slam singles titles and her biggest rival at Wimbledon over the years had been big sister, Venus. The two sisters have met in four finals at this tournament in the past, with Serena winning three of them, including in 2009.
Serena endured a torrid couple of years, during which she has suffered numerous injury problems but she made a remarkable comeback to the women's game, winning numerous Grand Slam titles.
Serena Williams Match Odds:
2018 Wimbledon Results
- 1st Round: beat Arantxa Rus 7-5, 6-3
- 2nd Round: beat Viktoriya Tomova 6-1, 6-4
- 3rd Round: beat Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-2
- 4th Round: beat Evgeniya Rodina 6-2, 6-2
- Quarter-Final: beat Camila Giorgi 3-6, 6-3, 6-4
- Semi-Final: beat Julia Goerges 6-2, 6-4
- Final: lost to Angelique Kerber 3-6, 3-6
Grand Slam Performances
|Australian Open||17||Won 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2017|
|French Open||16||Won 2002, 2013, 2015|
|Wimbledon||17||Won 2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016|
|US Open||17||Won 1999, 2002, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014|
2018 Season Results
|Indian Wells||3rd Round|
|French Open||3rd Round|