Marin Cilic Odds
Marin Cilic finally delivered on his undoubted promise when winning the 2014 US Open. Cilic had never really come close to winning a Grand Slam title but he got the better of Kei Nishikori in the final at Flushing Meadows in 2014 and he will hope to build on his maiden major win in the coming years.
Cilic has struggled with injuries since winning the US Open but the Croatian star will still harbour hopes of making a strong challenge at Wimbledon, where he produced a career-best effort to reach the quarter-finals in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Odds will appear here when available...
2017 Wimbledon Results
- 1st Round: beat Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-4, 6-2, 6-3
- 2nd Round: beat Florian Mayer 7-6, 6-4, 7-5
- 3rd Round: beat Steve Johnson 6-4, 7-6, 6-4
- 4th Round: beat Roberto Bautista-Agut 6-2, 6-2, 6-2
- Quarter-Final: beat Gilles Muller 6-3, 7-6, 5-7, 7-5, 6-1
- Semi-Final: beat Sam Querrey 6-7, 6-4, 7-6, 7-5
- Final: lost to Roger Federer 3-6, 1-6, 4-6
Best Grand Slam Performances
|Australian Open||9||Semi Final 2010|
|French Open||11||Quarter Final 2017|
|Wimbledon||10||Quarter Final 2014, 2015, 2016|
|US Open||8||Won 2014|
2017 Season Results
|Australian Open||2nd Round|
|Indian Wells||2nd Round|
|Monte Carlo||Quarter Final|
|French Open||Quarter Final|
Find out more about some of the other players at the head of the betting for Wimbledon: