Garbine Muguruza Odds
Garbine Muguruza burst on to the scene with a series of impressive displays and the Spaniard is clearly a lady for the big occasion as she has produced some big performances in major tournaments, not least at Wimbledon where she reached the final in 2015.
Muguruza has since built on that effort at SW19 to win the 2016 French Open, beating Serena Williams in the final at Roland Garros, and she is now amongst the favourites to win the Wimbledon crown.
Odds will appear here when available...
2017 Wimbledon Results
- 1st Round: beat Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-2, 6-4
- 2nd Round: beat Yanina Wickmayer 6-2, 6-4
- 3rd Round: beat Sorana Cirstea 6-2, 6-2
- 4th Round: beat Angelique Kerber 4-6, 6-4, 6-4
- Quarter-Final: beat Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 6-4
- Semi-Final: beat Magdalena Rybarikova 6-1 6-1
- Final: beat Venus Williams 7-5, 6-0
Best Grand Slam Performances
|Australian Open||5||Quarter Final 2017|
|French Open||5||Won 2016|
|Wimbledon||4||Runner Up 2015|
|US Open||4||2nd Round 2015, 2016|
2017 Season Results
|Australian Open||Quarter Final|
|Indian Wells||Quarter Final|
|French Open||4th Round|
Find out more about some of the other players at the head of the betting for Wimbledon: